A strange sound came from 10000 meters under the sea, like crying? Scientists are worried

As we all know, 30% of the earth’s area is land, and the remaining 70% is sea. From space, the earth is like a beautiful blue crystal ball.

Although it is beautiful, if something happens to the ocean suddenly, it may bring terrible disaster to the land.

https://recordunknown.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/40c0346f-2250-4787-a9a5-a156deb7cfae_0.jpegAlt

With the development of science and technology, human beings are constantly exploring the ocean.

Scientists have discovered a big problem in their latest exploration

At 11000 meters deep in the Mariana Trench, strange sounds have been heard all the time. It seems that people are crying, and it has lasted for 20 days.

https://recordunknown.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/40c0346f-2250-4787-a9a5-a156deb7cfae_1.jpegAlt

What’s going on?

The Mariana Trench is located in the west of the North Pacific and the east of Japan, about 200 kilometers away from the Japanese archipelago.

https://recordunknown.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/40c0346f-2250-4787-a9a5-a156deb7cfae_2.jpegAlt

It is the deepest trench on the earth, and it is also the lowest point on the earth. Some people say that it can swallow a Mount Everest, which is not too much.

In fact, human beings know very little about the Mariana Trench, even how many species there are in its depth.

So when you hear strange sounds coming from inside, you will have fear and doubt.

https://recordunknown.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/40c0346f-2250-4787-a9a5-a156deb7cfae_3.jpegAlt

In recent years, with the continuous development of human industrial technology, energy is constantly consumed by human beings, and the environment has also been damaged. Carbon dioxide emissions not only exceed the standard, but also soar all the way. This series of behaviors have a significant impact on the earth’s ecology.

Moreover, glaciers in the north and south poles are melting every year, and the temperature in the Antarctic at the beginning of this year was as high as 20 degrees Celsius.

https://recordunknown.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/40c0346f-2250-4787-a9a5-a156deb7cfae_4.jpegAlt

So global warming, the greenhouse effect brought about by the continuous problems.

As glaciers melt and sea level rises, they may not only submerge the land, but also be swallowed by the “big hole” in the sea. The Mariana Trench is such a “big hole”.

We all know that if there is a hole or trench in the bottom of the sea, the water will flow into the bottom like a waterfall, and that’s exactly what happened in the Mariana Trench.

https://recordunknown.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/40c0346f-2250-4787-a9a5-a156deb7cfae_5.jpegAlt

The Mariana Trench, located in the subduction zone of the Pacific plate and the Philippine Plate, swallows a large amount of seawater every year. And the strange sound that scientists measured and heard was actually the sound of swallowing water from deep in the trench.

Generally speaking, if the seawater continuously infiltrates, it will be affected by pressure, temperature and other factors, forming water bearing minerals and finally entering the mantle.

https://recordunknown.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/40c0346f-2250-4787-a9a5-a156deb7cfae_6.jpegAlt

What’s more, the Mariana Trench is located at the junction of plates, so earthquakes often occur on the bottom of the sea. Earthquakes will cause rock friction, which will also make strange sounds deep in the sea.

Although this phenomenon is very common in the Mariana Trench, scientists are worried about it, because this common phenomenon has gone to extremes, even serious and irreparable harm.

There must be people asking: what is the harm that is so serious and irreparable?

https://recordunknown.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/40c0346f-2250-4787-a9a5-a156deb7cfae_7.jpegAlt

Scientists have found that the Pacific plate is slowly sliding toward the bottom of the Philippine Plate.

Experts predict that if this situation continues, an unprecedented tsunami will come, and the surrounding islands are likely to be submerged by the Mariana Trench.

https://recordunknown.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/40c0346f-2250-4787-a9a5-a156deb7cfae_8.jpegAlt

Does that sound terrible?

Therefore, human beings can no longer go their own way, we must find a way to recover.

There is only one earth mother. If she gets angry, then human beings can’t escape. So it’s everyone’s responsibility to protect the environment.

What do you think of this? Welcome to comment area.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button